Around here we love protein and we love pancakes so you can imagine how much we LOVE protein pancakes!!!
As you know, protein is the building block for muscle recovery and growth as well as keeping your metabolic fires stoked so we say eat up!
I swear we’ve tried at least a hundred different protein pancake recipes over the years with many faults and fails however there have been a few hits.
This is one of our favourites – Paleo Protein Pancakes
– and the best part is that it’s simple!
From our kitchen to yours, here you go…
• 1/2 cup cooked organic sweet potato
• 3 large organic eggs
• 2 tablespoons of organic hemp hearts
• 1 tsp baking soda
• Combine all the ingredients in a blender (cooked sweet potato) and blend until smooth.
• Heat a non-stick skillet pan
• Add teaspoon of coconut oil until melted
• Pour mixture into pan in whatever size pancakes you desire
Top with organic raspberries and some organic maple syrup or your favourite fruits and nuts!
P.S. The Team Mammoth community is growing! Click here to join us on Facebook!
And don't forget to follow us on Instagram!